Today we are going to talk about something different… Something that you would probably never hear – in a leadership program or course.
This vital information on how to retrain your brain, will change your ability to control your emotions – and impact how you lead. Welcome to habits of a happy brain and how this can enhance your leadership.
You want to feel good and you want to be a better leader right? Well that is the quest of your brain. And our guest today Loretta Breuning, PhD is here to teach you some methods to make that happen.
In this fascinating interview you will learn about the chemicals in the brain that can help you retrain your brain to be happy. Plus, find out about how to build new habits by developing new pathways to help you increase satisfaction and well-being. This will make it even easier to trigger happy chemicals when you want.
Habits of a Happy Brain: When You Feel Better – You Lead Better
Loretta Breuning, PhD, is Professor Emerita of Management at California State University, and author of Habits of a Happy Brain: Retrain your brain to boost your serotonin, dopamine, oxytocin and endorphin. She’s Founder of the Inner Mammal Institute, which offers free resources to help train your mammal brain for more happy chemicals ().
Women Leadership Success With Loretta Breuning Interview Summary
- How do I enhance my happiness level?
- Learn the secret to successfully building new habits
- What to do when you feel like giving up
- Conscious choice of the response you want
- How to stay with the odd feeling to learn new things
- Rewiring your brain 10 minutes a day.
- Why unhappiness might feel more normal.
- Learn the four happy chemicals that make us feel good.
- How do we trigger the on switch for our happy chemicals?
- Ways to manage the ‘bad feeling’ that interferes with our goals.
- Finding alternative ways of making yourself feel good.
What Are Your Women Leadership Questions?
If your question is chosen, not only will I answer it in future special episodes of “Sabrina’ Secrets”®, you also may be selected for $500 worth of Executive Coaching with me.