Join Sabrina and Nancy Hayes, Dean of the College of Business at San Francisco State university with over twenty years of senior executive experience at IBM and quoted in the book, The Secret Hand Shake, talk about the advantages for women’s career by getting a Masters in Business Administration (MBA).
Highlight of this Show: Will an MBA Help Your Career?
- The value of an MBA for women’s careers
- How to manage your career or restart it
- How you can use an MBA to differentiate yourself from others
- Networking and relationships for career development
- How to maximize this educational opportunity for women
- Build your self confidence with an MBA
- Why it is important to become the go to person
- Develop opportunities to change careers for women
- Learn what a “T” shaped person is