Listen to the words of wisdom, encouragement and no non-sense advice from Teresa Jackson, Vice President of Home Coming Savings on women’s leadership and career development. Sabrina Braham and Teresa share insights on meeting the challenges of single parenting and learning to cope with the demands of combining a successful career and family will encourage you and working women worldwide.
In this heartfelt interview Teresa shares:
- Different ways to develop support for single parenting for women.
- The importance of self care for working women.
- Questions to ask mentors.
- Creative ways to spend time with your child.
- How commitment and intention affect your happiness.
- Time management and stress reduction tips for career women and women entreprenuers.