Every year I read thirty to forty business and career development books to gain knowledge and find thought leaders to interview. This book is one of the best I have read in 3 years. So good, I read it 3 times.
Faisal Hoque, author of “Everything Connects, How to Transform and Lead in the Age of Creativity, Innovations, and Sustainability” is a brilliant thought leader who shares insights that will help you advance your career and be a better leader.
A Woman’s Career Guide to Personal Success
I was surprised and delighted to find new ideas and ways of thinking. I think you will agree that it will change the way you think and hopefully what you will do with yourself and your career development.
Management guru and thought leader Faisal Hoque shares his futuristic perspective on work and people. He says that the constant cascade of new technologies and social changes are creating a more empowered population. Workforces are increasingly dispersed, demanding of self-expression, and quite possibly disengaged.
“Within this topsy-turvy context, leaders must spark creativity, drive innovation, and ensure sustainability.” Faisal Hoque
Using real-life practical experiences, Faisal defines a personal and professional playbook that shows Women (and Men) how to:
- Holistically connect the “when” and “what”, with who you are
- Inspire and lead inside and outside of your organization
- Learn the importance of relationships and how to leverage them
- Woman’s career guide to opportunities for connections
- Develop your career with transferable skills
- Put yourself in a place where you have lots of different experiences.
- Open yourself up to knowledge- discovering actions
If you truly want to advance your leadership and career, listen to this insightful interview and that will guide woman leaders worldwide.