Getting Peoples Hearts and Minds
Into The Change of Strategic Change Management
Do you want to know one of the biggest challenges to good leadership? It is managing change effectively. And YET, the research shows that 70% of all change initiatives – FAIL. Why is that? One of the top reasons is because, it is not addressed head on, with the very people who need to implement the change.
Have you experienced this? If not, at some point this will happen in your department – or your company at large.
Join us today learn how to implement successful strategic change management with author Ellen R. Auster, who has more than 25 years experience specializing in strategic transitions, transformations and turnarounds. She’s also professor of strategic change management and the founding director of the Schulich Center for Teaching Excellence at the Schulich School of Business, York University. She has recently written the book, Stragility: Excelling at Strategic Changes.
Here are some of the exciting topics we will be covering on strategic change management:
- How engage and enroll your people
- Resisting the temptation to use the first viable strategy that emerges
- Dealing with disruptive external forces, constant global competition and demanding customers
- Solutions for failed strategic change management and change fatigue
- Developing the people-powered dimension of change
- How to systematically inspire and engage people
- Learn the difference between the rational and relational sides of change
- Bringing the magic of mantras to the change initiative
Attention Leaders and Managers – Listen & Share This Today
Wow! This interview is so great. I hope that you hear it more than once. Ellen has shared so many profound things on strategic change management. So listen to it more than once to really get the incredible suggestions she is making.
Click on Audio Player Below to Listen or Download Women’s Leadership Success Radio Interview on Strategic Change Management
PS Thanks for sharing and subscribing to Women’s Leadership Success Radio Podcast