Listen to Susan Bulkeley Butler the first woman partner at Accenture, a Fortune 100 company, and named by Upside magazine as one of the 50 women in technology who have moved “above the glass-ceiling cliché”. She is also a member of the Committee of 200,which is comprised of pre-eminent women in business.
Join Susan and Executive Coach Sabrina Braham as she shares her fantastic career development skill, the Make-I-Happen Model.
In this powerful, insightful interview you will learn how to:
- Reinvent yourself in the future by Tapping into different strengths
- Stop letting a lack of confidence get in your way
- Discover how to achieving goals through taglines
- Learn how to find your voice
- Do you know the difference between perfect choices and smart choices?
- Follow your gut
- When to say yes and when to say no
- When to turn a job request down
- Strategic networking
- How can we be strategic for each other?
- Strategic relationships
- Social networking web what to do and what not to do
- How can you change the world for other women?
- How you can support other women