Do you or your teams feel powerless? Are your customers satisfied? The sad truth is many teams and customers do not and suffer – even in medical leadership organizations…
Here’s the good news.
You can advocate and influence change for both your teams and customer service to improve your company and bottom line from this sage advice below.
Join me today with a best selling author and CEO of a large medical leadership management group on how they grapple with these challenges and the solutions they have developed, that you can use too.
You think you have organizational problems?
The medical field is one of the business systems that is most seriously wounded and rigid. 82 % of physician’s feel they have little ability to change the system.
Learning how and why this is changing is valuable information for ANY leader.
New York Times Best Selling Author Leadership Tips
We have the pleasure of talking to Dr. Halee Fischer-Wright who is a nationally recognized healthcare executive, physician leader and former business consultant whose work focuses on innovation and creating cultures of excellence in the medical field. Dr. Fisher-Wright is president and CEO of Medical Group Management Associates and is the co-author of Tribal Leadership, which was a New York Time bestseller, and she’s just written a great book called Back to Balance: The Art, Science, and Business of Medicine
Join us today to learn how to improve your management skills and customer service, even if you are not in medical leadership.
Listen & Download Now
Best Practices Learned from Medical Leadership – WLS 90
- How does Medical leadership improve patient customer service?
- Is your leadership so focused on making a better product you forget about your customers?
- What is the driving force in medical Leadership and customer service today? And how does that impact you?
- How can you as a patient get better health care from the medical field?
- Is there a silver bullet to solve the medical leadership and customer service problem?
- Medical leadership’s new role as customer service advocate.
- How can someone working in medical leadership change the system?
- Shocking reasons why 70% of people go bankrupt from medical care.
- Why you need health insurance, for the best health care, even if you are young and healthy.
Want to be more confident? Do you want to be able to:
Check out Sabrina’s 11 Free Confidence tips top leaders use that will help you get promoted, increase your income, and influence your peers.
I Want to Hear From You on Your Top Women Leadership & Career Development Questions.
- How to promoted?
- Managing people?
- Career development?
- How to get hired?
Also be sure to subscribe to my Women’s Leadership Success podcast. You’ll get new episode automatically delivered to you via iTunes or Stitcher direct. You will get tips, advice and insights from expert women (and men) on leadership, career development, communications, management and much more.
Also thanks for sharing my show and your 5-star review of Women’s Leadership Success Podcast in Stitcher & iTunes. I am working on building my tribe of like minded souls dedicated to helping each other lead and succeed in your business or career.