How to be a Guest Women’s Leadership Success Radio Show
Thank you so much for your interest in being interviewed for Women’s Leadership Success radio podcast show.
Are you a thought leader in women’s leadership, career or business success? Are you an author, PR agency, or leader in the space of women’s success ?
Since 2007 Women’s Leadership Success (WLS) has been dedicated to helping women worldwide advance their career, be better leaders and achieve more success in business and life.
Women’s Leadership Success has almost 90 episodes and our listenership is growing rapidly especially when we partner with guests and online promotions
Criteria for Being a Guest
- Interview topic must be focused on to helping women worldwide advance their career, be better leaders and achieve more success in business and life.
- The interviews are content based and not a commercial for someone’s’ new book or business.
Women’s Leadership Success Marketing
When a show is published, our guests receive significant promotion and exposure on our top-ranked website, blog, Google+, Linked in, Facebook, iTunes, our newsletter and more. Our ideal guest will also be engaged in these active online promotions too.
Promoting Your Show
It takes a lot of effort, time and cost for us to produce each episode of the show. Our best promotional result for guests and ourselves comes by partnering with guests who are willing to commit to promoting their Women’s Leadership success interview in the lists below.
Promotional Partnering Minimum Criteria
- Have a ranked website and will provide a short description and link back to guests interview on WLS. Often done on a “ Media” or “In the News” page
- Have the following strong social media presence, internal list and be willing to actively promote their interview in at least 3 of the following:
- Facebook fan page: Minimum of 500 Likes
- LinkedIn profile: Minimum of 500 Linked In connections
- Google+ Page: Minimum of 500 in your circles
- Twitter: Minimum of 500 Twitter connections
- Active Email list: Minimum of 1000
- Public Relations firm: Will have PR firm active promote your interview
- On or offline media channels or columns that you can promote your interview in.
- If you have any other promotional channels you recommend we can promote your interview to, we welcome your suggestions.
Please let us know in writing if you meet or exceed out interview and promotional channel criteria.
We look forward to working with you to help women lead and success worldwide
Sabrina Braham MA PCC, Founder & Host
Tim Warren, Co-Founder & Executive Producer
If so fill out this form below and we’ll get back to you soon to see if there is a match with our focus on helping women lead and succeed in their career, business and life.