Learn The Steps That Leading Companies Take To Retain And Attract Top Female Talent & Dramatically Increase Profits with Gender Balanced Leadership
We all know that women are 50% of the population. And you may know that women hold 46% of the entry-level jobs…
But why does this figure dropped down, to ONLY 14% when we get to senior management?
Do you think losing 84 % of the most talented women, is hurting companies bottom line? Hell yes!
My guest Melissa Greenwell, COO of The Finish Line, and author of the book, “Money On The Table, contends that most women’s initiate programs fail to help women get top jobs in corporate America. She explains what types of actions actually do have an impact on the number of women in leadership roles. And what businesses and women themselves can do to help drive this change. She will show that having more women leaders has a direct and positive impact on a company’s bottom line.
Melissa Greenwell Quote on Gender Balanced Leadership
“I think an interesting one to watch on this subject is Procter & Gamble, so they have definitely received some very fantastic recognitions relative to diversity, relative to promoting women, and they’re one of the very large companies that is doing a lot of work and has been actually for a very long time around having a flexible workforce. So I don’t know that they have any data published, but they definitely have inferred that taking this approach has yielded better productivity.”
Women’s Leadership Success Show Summary on Gender Balanced Leadership
- Learn the physical differences between men and women’s brains and how that predispositions us to think differently
- Why more businesses are started every year in the United States by women versus men?
- What you need to do differently to make an impact?
- How organizations have implemented flexible work arrangements to increase productivity.
- How gender balanced leadership and diversity helps get the best solution that develops the best products and services.
- What do we as women leaders, as women that want to be successful in businesses and companies, how do we need to show up?
- Why taking a mentor is really important.
- Which behaviors as a female have you been conditioned to have socially, that interfere with your career advancement?
Attention Women and Men – Find Out How You Can Work Together
There is no question women are underrepresented at the top level of management.
So join me today to learn the steps that leading companies take to retain and attract female talent, AND at the same time, dramatically increase profits. Find out what the problem is and how you can help change this.
So it is not different than the concept of the value of diversity, which has been talked about a lot, but it is the understanding that these different qualities or behavioral tendencies exist in the different genders and that if we only have largely one gender in a room, we’re really missing out on our full capability of problem solving.